Left the rain back in Paris and made it to sunny Beirut! It feels so good being back in Lebanon and getting to spend some time with my family and childhood friends. Before sharing a couple of snaps from Beirut, here's what I've enjoyed reading (and watching) this week.
- Blurry Paintings of People on the Beach by American painter Philip Barlow.
- I'm a big fan of surfing so when I see two of my favorite surfers in the same video, I click.
- Dreamy photos from Yosemite National Park.
- Oh my. Gluten-free Raspberry-Strawberry swiss roll on Our Food Stories.
- How Louise Ljungberg's photo series uses color to personify feeling.