So for the past 10 days, my laptop was dead. Well no, technically, it just wasn't functioning unless it was plugged in – which isn't very practical for a computer science student, if you ask me. I had to drop it off at the Apple store last week to get the battery replaced and I got it back yesterday afternoon. I have so many photos to share now that my laptop is well and alive again but first, here's what I've been reading lately.
- Faye recently took a trip to Cinque Terre and since reading her post, I can't seem to stop thinking about planning a trip to Italy.
- A beautiful art blog I started following recently.
- Nirrimi's photos never cease to amaze me. She's one of my favorite photographers.
- Dark chocolate and pears? Err, hi, yes, someone teach me how to bake please. This looks and sounds delicious.
- Friends in the countryside. What a dream.
Happy Sunday, everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.